I love a good challenge, and Kylie has one for us at the Kylie’s International Blog Highlight May 2017, where the theme is “Masculine” card. I needed a graduation card & really like the message this card sends!
Here’s what I came up with:
I love the colors of this card! Soft Suede & Soft Sky, with a bit of Sahara Sand. And the textures!
These sets are retiring and I’ll miss them!! It’s always hard when Stampin’ Up! comes up with their RETIRING LIST!! But I have to admit, I love the new catalog that will be available in June!
RETIRING ITEMS FROM THIS CARD:
- The Open Sea (it’s gone!)
- Wherever You Go
- Places You’ll Go
- By the Shore Designer Series Paper
- Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Hurry & shop if you want any retiring items!! Once they’re gone, that’s it! You’ll find some great sales, too! Hostess code this month is ZUQUTYX7.
- Stamps: The Open Sea, Wherever You Go, Places You’ll Go
- Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark (with White Embossing Powder)
- Paper: Soft Suede (5 1/2 X 11, scored at 4 1/4- then I cut off 1″ of the front), Soft Sky (5 1/4 X 3), Very Vanilla inside (5 1/4 X 3), By the Shore DSP (5 1/4 X 1)
- Accessories: Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Framelits, Build It Framelits Dies, White Embossing Powder & Heat Tool
Thanks for spending time with me on my blog! I’m entering this card into Kylie’s International Blog Hop, so please VOTE FOR ME HERE!
Hope you find a little adventure awaiting you today!