This is a fun month for club because the new catalog has arrived! We will be making several projects, starting with the Hamburger Box:
This cute shape is perfect for a small gift or baked goodies! We’ll decorate this using new In Colors and some new stamps!
- Stamps: Num-Num, Project Life Point & Click
- Colors: Lost Lagoon
- Accessories: Hamburger Box Bigz XL, Moonlight Series DSP Stack (2 1/2 X 2 1/4), Hello Honey 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Baker’s Twine
Next we’ll make a cute, summer card I found on Debbie Henderson’s blog.
- Stamps: Sketched Birthday
- Colors: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
- Accessories: Ovals Framelits (3 largest ones), Bitty Banners Framelits, Bird Punch, In Color DSP (2013 – 2015), 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
For our last project we’ll do a little embossing!
I have 2 club dates to choose from & would love to have you join us! It’s FREE for club members. Guests need to pay a $12 fee or place a $25 order.
HATS (Hopelessly Addicted to Stampin’) CLUB meets Sunday, June 8 in Pukalani from 1-4pm. Ramona is our hostess this month.
UPCOUNTRY STAMP CLUB meets Saturday, June 14 at my house in Haiku from 2-5pm. Kim will be our hostess.
Please RSVP if you plan to join us! Hope you can…it’s always fun!