My card today features 2-step stamping! The new stamp set, Wild About Flowers, allows you to stamp 2 stamps that make 1 image. Simple & pretty!
The fold was easy to do. You just cut your cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″. Then score the front in half at 2 3/4″. It’s called a “Joy Fold”.
Here’s what it looks like when you open it.
I think it works well to glue your inside first (after stamping) and then line up the front oval to go over it.
I used Wild Wasabi Seam Binding on this next one. Which one do you like best?
The sentiment is from Trust God Stamp Set.
Here’s a picture from the top so you can see how it opens:
Thanks for stopping by!
I’m still on my Card-in-a-Box kick, as you’ll see this next week!
Here’s my 2nd Graduation Card-in-a-Box:
The brain may be a little much, but I had to try it! I like the fun DSP & the cameras.
- Stamps: Pomp & Circumstance, Word Play (retired)
- Accessories: I Am Me DSP, Circle Framelits, Starburst Framelits Dies, Oval Framelits, Word Bubbles Framelits, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies
Stay tuned to see the final one tomorrow…
Graduation is such a special day, and it requires a special card! I thought a Card-in-a-Box would be perfect for this occasion!
This card came out very festive! I really like the flying graduation caps! And the happy sayings…
- Stamps: Pomp & Circumstance, Spread the Joy, Starburst Sayings, Banner Greetings
- Accessories: Epic Day This and That DSP, Circle Framelits, Starburst Framelits Dies, Oval Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies
- I made 2 more graduation cards that I’ll show you in the next couple of days. Found the instructions on Split Coast Stampers.