My first attempt at a Waterfall Card… it’s really pretty easy. And super cute!!
This is a fun month for club because the new catalog has arrived! We will be making several projects, starting with the Hamburger Box:
This cute shape is perfect for a small gift or baked goodies! We’ll decorate this using new In Colors and some new stamps!
- Stamps: Num-Num, Project Life Point & Click
- Colors: Lost Lagoon
- Accessories: Hamburger Box Bigz XL, Moonlight Series DSP Stack (2 1/2 X 2 1/4), Hello Honey 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Baker’s Twine
Next we’ll make a cute, summer card I found on Debbie Henderson’s blog.
- Stamps: Sketched Birthday
- Colors: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
- Accessories: Ovals Framelits (3 largest ones), Bitty Banners Framelits, Bird Punch, In Color DSP (2013 – 2015), 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
For our last project we’ll do a little embossing!
I have 2 club dates to choose from & would love to have you join us! It’s FREE for club members. Guests need to pay a $12 fee or place a $25 order.
HATS (Hopelessly Addicted to Stampin’) CLUB meets Sunday, June 8 in Pukalani from 1-4pm. Ramona is our hostess this month.
UPCOUNTRY STAMP CLUB meets Saturday, June 14 at my house in Haiku from 2-5pm. Kim will be our hostess.
Please RSVP if you plan to join us! Hope you can…it’s always fun!
I was stuck without an idea in my head yesterday, so I looked for a challenge & found this one: Sketch Frenzy Friday!
It gave me the idea to get started, and I was pleased with the outcome.
- Stamps: Sketched Birthday, Remembering Your Birthday
- Colors: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight (4 1/8 X 5 3/8), Crushed Curry, Island Indigo
- Accessories: Watercolor Wonder DSP (3 X 3 – cut diagonally), Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, #5 Circle Framelit, Modern Label XL Punch, markers
I’m not sure what flavor cake this is, but it looks good to me! How about guava cake with lilikoi butter frosting!!
Here’s the inside:
I’ve been asked to have a class this Saturday, April 19, from 10am – noon, and this will be one of the cards featured. 4 cards (with matching envelopes) for $10 or FREE with $25 order placed that day. I can’t seem to narrow down the cards to make, so I’ll have 5 choices & you can choose 4.
Please RSVP in reply box at bottom of post if you’d like to attend!
Tomorrow I’ll post another card we’ll be making, so stay tuned…
Thanks for stopping by,
This Card-in-a-Box might be my favorite so far!
I decided to make my cake from scratch! Here’s the recipe: Bottom layer 1 3/4 X 1; middle 1 1/4 X 1; top 7/8 X 1. Used my corner rounder for the tops & scallop trim border punch for the frosting on the bottom layer. I just glued them on a 1/2 X 2 1/4 scrap paper. The candles? From the Cupcake Punch!! Caution: Use as little glue as possible to avoid sticky fingers!
My Paper Pumpkin offer is still good for 2 more days… sign up with me during the month of March and you’ll get 3 fun gifts:
- set of In Color 2012-2014 markers ($14.95 value)
- Card-in-a-Box of your choice
- FREE Pumpkin Party each month! Bring your box & create our kits together! Guaranteed friends, food, & fun!!
Hurry & sign up! And, thanks for stopping by…