Today the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Team is featuring 3-D items! I selected this page from Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper for the house because it’s a heavier weight of paper- and because it’s so cute with a shiny spider web!
Just so you know, Stampin’ Up! has Designer Series Papers (which happen to be on a special sale this month only! Buy 3, get 1 FREE!). These cost $11.00 for a pack.
“Specialty” Designer Series Papers cost $13 for a pack. They always have 2 sheets of special- shiny- bling-y paper that’s especially pretty! So now you know.
I just love it!! I’d like to make 100 little houses & hang them all around!
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Home Sweet Home Thinlits Die
- Sweet Home Stamp Set
- Paisley Framelits Dies (back window with ghost peeking out)
- Orange & Silver Glitter Paper
- Enamel Shapes
- Skull & Crossbones is a sticker from an old Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Be sure & head on over to see what the other SSINK Team Gals have come up with for their 3-D ideas!