It’s my kid’s fault!! I’ve gotten caught up in the latest craze…Pokemon Go!
Last week my 2 daughters & I were in Charleston, SC, making wedding plans for my daughter, Jenny, who will be getting married there in 3 months! None of us had ever been there and there are so many details to planning a wedding! We had a lot of fun, but it was very stressful!
So…to de-stress, we’d walk over to the park across from our hotel & try to catch ’em all!! The park was LOADED with Pokemon! And also loaded with a crowd of people staring at their phones walking around.
This little guy is called Octillery. To make him, I used my Owl Punch & cut out a few shapes from Flower Fair Framelits. Then I stuck on some shiny Enamel Shapes. In the background you’ll see By the Shore DSP embossed with little white bubbles.
Here’s a picture of the inside:
- Stamps: Seaside Shore, Places You’ll Go
- Inks: Versamark, Stazon Black, Tangerine Tango
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum, By the Shore DSP
- Accessories: Owl Punch, Flower Fair Framelits, Enamel Shapes, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch, Gold Metallic Thread, Flower Medallion Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder & Heat Gun
- Hope you enjoyed my card today! Please leave me a comment! How many of you have played Pokemon Go? I know you’re out there…
If you love Punch Art like I do, be sure & check out what the other SSINK Team Members have come up with!