I’ll be having my April Card Classes Saturday, April 16 at 2pm and again (same cards) on Tuesday, April 19 at 3pm. We’ll be making 4 different cards. Here’s 3 I’ve come up with so far:
- Stamp Sets: Wetlands, Timeless Treasures
- Colors: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Pool Party
- Accessories: Aquapainter, Banner Punch, Candy Dots
- Details: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Whisper White CS base, Pink Pirouette (4 1/4 X 2 3/4), Shimmer White (4 X 2 1/2)
I love punch art!! The idea for this bright card comes from Mary Fish. I’m sure most of you have seen her blog…if not, you need to go spend some time there!
- Stamp Sets: Cottage Greetings
- Colors: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Flower Fair Framelits Dies
- Details: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Whisper White CS base, 2015-2017 DSP Stack Cucumber Crush (5 1/4 X 2), Watermelon Wonder (3 1/4 X 4 1/4), Whisper White (3 X 4)
Here’s my card for my Alma Mater…University of Hawaii!! The idea for this card came from Connie Babbert! Thanks, Connie! Love all your creative cards!!
- Stamp Sets: BYOB, Bravo
- Colors: CucumberCrush, Whisper White, Basic Black, DSP left over from Christmas, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Accessories: Large Number Framelits, Banners Framelits Dies, Bear Hug Framelits Dies, Basic Black 1/8″ Ribbon
- Details: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Basic Black CS base, Cucumber Crush (4 X 5 1/4), DSP (2 X 5 1/4)
Hope you get a chance to join us! And thanks for stopping by my blog today!