Aloha Stampers and Happy Mother’s Day!
Welcome to another Kre8tors Blog Hop! I’m excited to be a part of this group of talented demonstrators. This month’s theme is FLORAL! I can’t wait to show you my project!
Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper
This beautiful paper has photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. Don’t overlook this 1 sheet of distinct designs to cut out and use on card fronts!
So much fun to work with and a super-quick way to make a card! I usually just cut them into rectangles, but this time decided to use Layering Circles for a different look.
Here’s a peek at the inside:
Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments, Under My Umbrella
Ink Colors: Rococo Rose
Measurements & more:
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
- 2″ x 5 1/4″ Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper (retiring)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Rococo Rose cardstock
- Layering Ovals Dies for Very Vanilla and DSP
- Stitched so Sweetly Dies for the sentiment
- Designer Elements (cute!!) and Rococo Rose 1/2″ ribbon
This lovely paper is retiring, by the way…
If you saw a product you loved, please be sure and contact your demonstrator to place an order before it’s gone! If you don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love to help you with your order!Be sure to use this month's Hostess Code: BH9SMSJ7
Click the NEXT button to head over to Rebecca-Jo’s blog to see their awesome project!
I’ve included a list of the other demos in case you get lost. And please leave a comment. I’d love to hear what you think about this paper!