Aloha Stampers and Happy Boy’s Day!
Cards for the Guys
Are you good at whipping out sparkly, blingy cards for girls, but draw a blank when it comes to cards for the guys?! Let me give you a few of my tips for Masculine Cards…
- Keep it simple
- Layers are great but not too many embellishments
- Dress it up by using Embossing Folders
- Take a 2nd look at your stamps. Men need encouragement too. And they like flowers!
- Pat’s tip: No glitter! No exceptions!!
- Ha! I remember back in the days with 2 little girls when he’d be ready to go into the Operating Room and find glitter on his face! Not a happy doctor… He made a NO GLITTER RULE in our house!!
This card would be appropriate for guys or gals and I really love the simplicity. And that fern!!!
I’d like to invite you to my Positive Thoughts Class!
Just order the stamp set and maybe a stamp pad and some ink (any $30 order) and the class is FREE!
If you don’t want to order, the class fee if $15.
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER: MAY 8, 2020
What are your tips for making Masculine Cards?
Have a wonderful day & try to fit in a little stamping!Be sure to use this month's Hostess Code: VEKUUSHW