Today I’m trying out a new stamping technique called “Black Magic”.
It’s hard to see, but the colored images are shiny & it makes a very pretty effect!
- Stamps: Summer Silhouettes (retiring) & Eastern Beauty
- Ink: Craft White
- Paper: Wild Wasabi (5 1/2 X 11, scored at 4 1/4), Daffodil Delight (5 1/4 X 4 & 1 3/4 X 3 1/8), Basic Black (1 3/4 X 3 1/8 & 1 3/4 X 1 3/4- cut 2)
- Accessories: Petal Burst Embossing Folder (not retiring! love this one!), Pansy Punch (retiring), 1″ Circle Punch, Watercolor Pencils
- Select a solid image stamp that you can color
- Stamp using White Craft Ink then heat set it using heat tool
If you like this card & want to try out this technique, sign up to attend my May Cards, Etc. Class. Click on CLASSES & EVENTS at the top of this page for details about all my upcoming classes!
Thanks for stopping by…but, before you leave, CLICK HERE to see more Black Magic from the SSINK Team!