Here’s a pretty Valentine Card with a simple, but fancy fold:
This is a great way to use up some of those scraps of DSP!
- Crumb Cake Base (4 1/4 X 11. Score at 2 3/4 & 8 1/4). The sides should fold in & meet in the middle.
- Glue panels to each flap front: Love Blossoms DSP Stack (cut 2 pieces: 2 1/2 X 4)
- Middle piece is Blushing Bride (3 1/4 X 2 1/2) and Whisper White (3 X 2 1/4)
- Stamp heart from Bloomin’ Love onto the Whisper White using Blushing Bride ink. Tip: Place Stampin’ Pierce Mat underneath your card stock when using Photopolymer stamps to help them ink better!!
- Embellished with Wink of Stella, sequins from Love blossoms Embellishment Kit, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Inside is 3 X 4 Whisper White stamped with another pretty stamp from Bloomin’ Love.
I think I’m going to make tons of cards using this fold! This is one of the cards we’ll be making in our January Card Class this afternoon!
Here it is again…in Rose Red:
Hope you find some time to stamp this weekend!!