Today’s card was created using a new bundle, Crafting With You, available for purchase on May 2nd.
I had a few leftovers from my card class last week, and decided to change it up and use a new stamp set & embossing folder!
- Crafting With You Bundle (#161226)
- Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder (#161473)
- Colors: Old Olive, Blueberry Bushel (new), & Copper Clay (new)
Here are the dimensions for this card:
- Old Olive: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4
- Blueberry Bushel: 4 X 2 3/4
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/4 X 4 (inside) and 3 3/4 X 2 1/2
I’ve been volunteering with The Sewing Hui in Makawao that makes all kinds of things for the community. Right now they’re working on costumes for Midsummer Night’s Dream and walker bags for Hale Makua patients. They could use more volunteers, even if you’re just a visitor on Maui. It’s a nice group of people and a fun 3 hours every week. Anyway, that’s why the sewing machine in this set caught my eye! I know they’ll be thrilled when I pass these out next time I’m there!
Here’s a picture of the card we made in class that got me started:
As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!! Be sure to use this month's Hostess Code: FTDRYTMB
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
Leave a Reply