Today I’m excited to show you one of the cards featured in the January Fun Fold Class to Go!
I’m calling this a Flip Flop Fun Fold. Simple to make, but very special! Kits available for purchase!
This card is made using Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper.
Tea Boutique DSP
In my video, I show you how to use a different stamp set with the kit. Here’s my alternate card:
I’ve used Beautifully Happy, to make a Birthday Card. This set is available FREE with any $100 order as part of our Sale-a-bration Promotion!
Isn’t that such a pretty card?! You’ll be able to make this with the instructions & video.
There are several things I really love about this card:
- The fold is very simple and cute!
- Love the pretty & colorful DSP
- The 2 step stamping is a great technique (Beautifully Happy set)
Love this card? It’s one of the cards featured in my Fun Fold Class to Go!
Fun Fold Class to Go! Sign up today! Available only while supplies last…
MY JANUARY FUN FOLD IS A FLIP FLOP FUN FOLD.
*Some papers will differ slightly from what you see, but it will be from the same DSP shown.
- Papers, cut and scored, ready for you to put together to make 3 different cards
- Die cutting, embossing, or punching will be done for you. No stamping will be done per Stampin’ Up! policy. You’ll need to use your own stamps.
- PDF TUTORIALS
- PRIVATE YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH TIPS & TRICKS
The cost of $25 includes shipping/handling.
$20 if you live on Maui and will pick up from me.
A $10 PDF/VIDEO ONLY version is also available.
Choose the option that works best for you:
Sign up for 5 months and get the 6th month FREE! Available only while supplies last!
I’d love to hear what you think about these cards! Hurry and order your kit before they’re gone!
SUPPLIES LISTED HERE