My handmade Christmas Gnome Card uses a bunch of punches and the gorgeous Designer Series Paper, Most Wonderful Time, available August 4th for you to order!
Handmade Christmas Gnome Card
Yes, I know it’s July, but I’m determined to get a head start on Christmas this year! I CASed this cute gnome from Debbie Henderson. Such a clever idea! She used one of the Sunflower Dies for his beard!!
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas
Color Palette: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Most Wonderful Time DSP
Measurements and more:
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Old Olive cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5 1/4″ X 1 1/2″ DSP
- Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Perennial Flower Punch, Pine Tree Punch, Classic Label Punch, Christmas Bulb Punch
Here’s a close up view:
Would you like to join me and get a head start on Christmas this year?
Monthly Jingle Belles Classes starting in July and running for 5 months.
You have the option of:
- Attending class for $15 or free with a $30 order or
- Join CLUB. Place a minimum $25 order a month with the Host Code and you get to be host one month (which means FREE PRODUCTS!). 5 month commitment.
This is one of the cards we’ll be making in the Jingle Belles Classes on July 27th and 28th. CLICK ON EVENTS to choose the class that works best for you. As always, you can request a CLASS KIT TO GO!Be sure to use this month's Hostess Code: BBYPAGWV