I’m so glad you’ve joined us today for the ICS Blog Hop! Today we’ll be introducing the new 2020-2022 In Colors! They are so pretty!!! Take a look!
Here’s my card:
This new Designer Series Paper, Flowers For Every Season is full of the new In Colors! This tulip one has Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade. Actually, I think I see Magenta Madness and Cinnamon Cider in the flowers too! The DSP also has sunflowers, roses, daisies, leaves, and I see some Christmas paper also!!
To help me come up with the design for this card, I found one of my Card Layouts. Take a look at my Pinterest Page to get you started when making a card! CLICK HERE to see the card idea I started with.
Stamp Set: Timeless Tulips
Ink Colors: Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade
Measurements & more:
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Misty Moonlight cardstock
- 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper
- 4″ x 2 5/8″ 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP (cut out using Stitched Rectangles Dies)
- 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (cut out using Stitched Rectangles Dies)
- Tulip Builder Punch (10% off if you get the Bundle!)
- Dimensionals to pop up one of the tulips
- 1/4″ Bumblebee Twill Ribbon, stuck on using a glue dot
Did you realize the TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY YOU CAN ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOG!! YAY! My wish list is super long and I’m trying to calmly space my orders out!
Which color is your favorite?! I think mine is Cinnamon Cider or maybe Magenta Madness.
Thanks for stopping by today! Can’t wait to see what everyone else has made with these new In Colors!
Don’t miss my friend, Janey, who’s next up!!
I’m having an In Color Club again this year! 5 months of color! I’d love to have you join in the fun!