Welcome to another Island Hopping Blog Hop! This will be a quick hop between 2 islands… me on Maui and my friend, Robin on the Big Island. Today we’ll each be showcasing the Forever Greenery Suite.
This Designer Series Paper was one of the first things I ordered from the new catalog. Aren’t those colors just beautiful?!
This elegant paper has a watercolor look in some gorgeous greens and blues.
See how I made my own Designer Series Paper HERE!
Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature
Ink Colors: Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz
Measurements & more:
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Just Jade cardstock
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla (for inside)
- Very Vanilla & Pretty Peacock scraps
- Sprig Punch, Stitched Nested Labels, Nature’s Roots Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots
Time to hop over to the Big Island to see what Robin has made!Be sure to use this month's Hostess Code: BBYPAGWV