This month’s challenge was to make something using 3 items mailed to us from another team member. Fun!! I received a card from Jennifer Gregorsky, a Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Team Member, with 3 beautiful items! I totally forgot to take a picture of them- I was so anxious to make something. She sent me a piece of Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP, 5/8″ Striped Mint Macaroon Ribbon, & a gorgeous leaf cut out of a Copper Foil Sheet. Here’s what I made:
- Stamps: Floral Phrases, Gorgeous Grunge
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
- Paper: Very Vanilla Card Base (5 1/2 X 11, scored at 4 1/4 & 4 1/4 X 1), Rich Razzleberry (3 1/4 X 5 1/4, Petals & Paisleys DSP (3 X 5), Delightful Dijon (4 1/4 X 1/2), Copper Foil Sheets
- Accessories: Leaflets Framelits, Mint Macaron 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers
Jennifer, I loved all the things you sent so much, I’ve ordered them all! That copper leaf is just stunning!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 5 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop – Jennifer at Jenny G Paper Stamps. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
1. Darcy at Dj’s Stampin’ Place
2. Diana at Stampin’ Fun with Diana
3. Carrie at Carrie Stamps
4. Tobe at The Craft Sea
5. Jennifer at Jenny G Paper Stamps
6. Cheryl at Create with Cheryl