Christmas in June!
Yes, I know it’s June, but I spotted this pretty Christmas paper in the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper and wanted to try it out! I’m CASING another card I showed you a few days ago… SEE IT HERE!
I pulled out Itty Bitty Christmas that’s been gathering dust. Look at all the beautiful fonts in this set!!
Stamp Set: Jar of Flowers, Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink Colors: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry
Measurements & more:
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Bumblebee cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ Just Jade cardstock
- 3 3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock
- Scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock
- 5″ x 2″ In Good Taste DSP
- 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ Flowers for Every Season DSP
- Jar and Sprig Punches
- Just Jade 1/4″ Ribbon
- Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
What do you think? Is it too early to start thinking Christmas? I say yes… but it was fun to make just one card!Be sure to use this month's Hostess Code: BBYPAGWV