Today the New at SU! Hop is focusing on new Floral Stamps, and there are some beauties! I want to show you a card we’ll be making in the June In Color Class, where the June color is Magenta Madness.
The stamp set is Tasteful Touches and has some beautiful images and sentiments. I’m excited that most of the new In Colors have Stampin’ Blends to match! Magenta Madness is so BRIGHT! Really pretty!
Stamp Set: Tasteful Touches
Ink Colors: Old Olive, Magenta Madness
Measurements & more:
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Magenta Madness cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4 1/4″ x 3″ Old Olive cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ Whisper White
- Layering Ovals Dies to cut oval through outer card and to cut scallop out of Daffodil Delight
- Stitched so Sweetly and Tasteful Labels Dies
- Color using Stampin’ Blends (Magenta Madness Combo and Old Olive combo)
- Pearl Basic Jewels
Stamp floral images then cut rectangle out of center using Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Slip Old Olive layer under the center Whisper White piece as shown in photo.
You’re sure to get lots of great ideas and inspiration as you continue along this hop! What’s your favorite In Color? Do you like Magenta Madness or prefer a softer pink?
Next up is Linda Moore, showing us flowers from the Ornate Garden Suite!
June 2020 Blog Hop Roll Call