Today’s project is created with the North Pole Mischief stamp set.
I stamped the image with Memento ink then colored it with my Stampin’ Blends. Then I cut a piece of Basic White 1″ x 5/8″, inked up “merry” with my marker, stamped it & popped it up using a dimensional. The original image says: To: North Pole on the tag.
Here are the dimensions for this card:
- Thick Basic White: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4
- Parakeet Party: 5 1/2 X 4 1/4, then die cut using Scalloped Contour Dies
- Starry Sky: 3 1/8 X 4 3/8
- Basic White: 3 X 4 1/4
SUPPLIES LISTED HERE!!
Thinking about getting this stamp set? CLICK HERE to see another card where I’ve used this set!
My card today is entered into the
Create more by spending less during the Seasonal Sale! Between 15 and 18 November 2022, select products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog will be on sale with the following discounts:
- 10% off all punches
- 15% of all stamps (Host stamp sets are not included in this sale)
- 20% off all dies
- 20% off all embossing folders
- 20% off all non-specialty Designer Series Paper
With the season of giving upon us, this is a great opportunity to buy gifts for your fellow crafting enthusiasts, or to stock up on supplies for all your upcoming handmade projects. Remember, this sale is for four days only! Don’t miss out!