October Paper Pumpkin: Peaceful Christmas
This month’s kit contains supplies for 10 cards with envelopes. It coordinates with the beautiful Peaceful Place Suite Collection found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. The kit came with a Shaded Spruce Ink Spot, some vellum trees, red twine, and beautiful glittery dots!
Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Silver Foil
Saturday a group of us got together to make our Paper Pumpkin kits. I pulled out scraps from Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper- that coordinates with this month’s kit! I’ve cut 1″ strips and glued them to the card base. Then I used the negative vellum piece after popping out the trees.
I stuck this onto the plaid paper in the kit using Glue Dots. But I didn’t like the way the Glue Dots showed through the vellum so I added triangle corners to cover them up. It looks really neat, like those photo corners we used to use. The middle piece is popped up using Dimensionals and I’ve added a few rhinestones.
Think about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin! I think you’ll love all the different kits and the ease of putting them together!
November Paper Pumpkin
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
CLICK HERE to Subscribe for the June Paper Pumpkin by July 10th.
New special just announced!
November 4-30 it’s only $75 to join Stampin’ Up! Wow!! What a deal!
Join for just $75 and get $125 worth of products of your choice and free shipping, too!
PERKS OF BEING AN ISLAND STYLE STAMPER
As a member of the Island Style Stampers (when you purchase kit for just $75), you’ll receive these EXCLUSIVE benefits:
- Team Meetings every month where we learn about new products, swap, stamp and share ideas. We’re a fun & welcoming group and have become great friends. We’d love to welcome you!
- Private Facebook group where we discuss ideas & show off our latest creations.
- Opportunities to participate in our team Stamp a Stack, earning money for your own business.
- Participate in our annual Retired Stamp Sale.
- Join us as we travel to Stampin’ Up! events!
- Annual Island Style Stampers Retreat! Lots of stamping, eating, & time spent with friends in a beachside location.
- Annual Christmas Craft & Bake sale- no vendor fee for Island Style Stampers.
Island Style Stampers have been such a blessing. I’ve met other ladies who share my passion and I have made some wonderful friends in the process! DJ
HAVE A QUESTION? If you have any questions, simply E-MAIL ME for a prompt answer.
READY TO GET STARTED?