Welcome to another Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! This month’s kit contained supplies for making 9 colorful cards with envelopes.
This card is all from the kit, except for the addition of the card base made with Wild Wheat cardstock cut at 8 1/2 X 5 1/4, scored at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8.
The nature scenes in this kit are perfect for cutting up a bit and making into fun folds. For this one, I’ve basically cut it down the middle, then trimmed it 1/4 less than the panel it is glued to.
For my next card I’m showing the Spotlight Technique. Simply cut out a circle in the front of your card, cut a larger circle out of cardstock and glue that down over the hole in front. Pop up the small scenery circle with dimensionals and you get this!
Don’t miss those pretty In Color Dots! Shiny & pretty with adhesive on the back.
Which project do you like best? The fun fold or the Spotlight?
I can’t wait to see what the others have come up with! Keep hopping to get lots of ideas for this month’s Paper Pumpkin! Next up is my friend, Terri.
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 9 elegant and sophisticated cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with floral designs and friendly, hospitality-themed sentiments.
- A Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot and beautiful embellishments
- Lovely floral details and precut vases
Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Don’t forget! This kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (Item number: 161474).
Welcome Inn Dies (Available for purchase starting 11 May, while supplies last).
Item number: 163192. $6.00
This add-on includes:
- One coordinating vase die: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (3.8 x 3.8 cm)
- One coordinating flower die
- One beautiful leaf die
Note: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine sold separately.