Today I want to show you a couple of cards I made using Hostess Sets. These are sets that can only be purchased when you have an order of $150 or greater. That’s one reason people join my club…we rotate the hostess benefits! When it’s your month, you get lots of FREE STUFF!
This set is called Pun Intended.
Fun images, don’t you think?
- Stamps: Pun Intended
- Inks: Emerald Envy & Basic Black
- Paper: Emerald Envy (4 X 3 3/4), Playful Palette DSP (3 3/4 X 3 1/2), Peekaboo Peach & Very Vanilla (cut using Layering Squares Framelits)
- Accessories: Duet Banner Punch, Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape, Peekaboo Peach 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon, Enamel Shapes
Here’s a different Hostess set called Love You Lots:
- Stamps: Love You Lots
- Inks: Calypso Coral, Basic Black
- Paper: Pool Party Base (5 1/2 X 11 & scored at 4 1/2), Whisper White (5 1/4 X 4), Calypso Coral (2 1/4 X 4 1/4 & 2 1/2 X 1 1/2), A Little Foxy DPS (2 X 4)
- Accessories: Festive Textured Impression Embossing Folder, 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon- Smokey Slate, 1 3/4″ & 2″ Circle Punches
Head over to Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration to see what the other gals have made with the hostess sets!