Pineapples are a big thing here on Maui! They’re sweet & delicious & one of my favorite things to snack on.
Anyone ever had that Pineapple Whip at Disneyland?!! On a hot day after riding on the crazy Jungle Cruise? Yum!!
Pineapples are also a symbol for hospitality and welcome!
The background paper is Pop of Pink Specialty DSP. I’ve used most of it up for pink & black cards, but love the gold with the pineapple!
- Stamps: Pineapple, A World of Thanks
- Ink: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry
- Paper: Night of Navy Card Base (4 1/4 X 11, score at 5 1/2), Gold Foil Sheet (5 1/4 X 4), Pop of Pink Specialty DSP (5 X 3 3/4)
- Accessories: Wink of Stella- Gold
- Tips: Yes, I had to fussy cut the pineapple! Leave a little tag on the spikey leaf part to glue to the base. Then I popped it up using dimensionals.
Here’s another card. Same DSP but different stamp set: Pop of Paradise
Hope you enjoyed my cards today! Be sure & check out the SSINK Team Friday Favorites!