Today I’m showing off some bags I made for a cookie exchange I went to last month. Ever wonder what to do with leftover Designer Series Paper? These are fun & simple to make & so pretty!
- Start with 2 pieces of 12 X 12 DSP
- Score 3 sides at 3″ & the other side at 2″ (top)
- Fold top down (polka dots in the photo) & crease well. Do this for both sheets of DSP.
- For one of the DSP sheets, cut out 2 of the 3″ corners
- For the other DSP sheet, cut on bottom score lines from the sides in.
- Glue bottoms together using Tombo.
- Glue sides together.
- Add handles & embellish.
- Add goodies!!
- Stay tuned for recipe tomorrow!
Be sure & FOLLOW MY BLOG if you don’t want to miss any of my posts!