Today the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspriation Team has a Color Challenge perfect for 4th of July!
I found a cute card using the Swirly Bird to make pinwheels here on Jenny Hayward’s blog & thought it was such a cute idea I had to try it out!
The pinwheels are stamped with Real Red & Dapper Denim, with 2 of the images stamped off before stamping on the card.
I’ve used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to make the tag. That’s the punch I use the most right now! And there you see those shiny Enamel Shapes again!! They really add a special touch!
- Stamps: Swirly Bird, Timeless Treasures, Better Together
- Inks: Real Red & Dapper Denim, Marina Mist
- Paper: Real Red (card base), Dapper Denim (5 1/8 X 3 7/8), Whisper White (5 X 3 3/4)
- Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Sponge Daubers, Enamel Shapes, Baker’s Twine
- Hints: I used Marina Mist for the little splotches and to sponge around the tag.
Join our Color Combo challenge! Be sure to mention #SSINKcc35 in your post! You will have until noon on Sunday, July 10th to link up.
Check out the other cards in the SSINK Design Team Color Challenge for some great ideas!
Thanks for stopping by… HAPPY 4TH!!