When my husband & I were first married (32 years ago!), we lived in Salt Lake City for 3 years. What a great place to live!! Great skiing & hiking so close to the city! And great opportunities to learn how to quilt! There was an amazing quilt store that I’d spend hours in, that offered quilting classes! I started off by making stuffed hearts & a bear on a string that all had cute quilting. Later I made a Christmas Tree Skirt where we’d hand-dyed angels all around it, then quilted by hand. And after awhile, my sweet neighbor, Ardella, encouraged me to come over several days a week while she helped me make a Queen sized quilt! We sort of adopted each other & she was like a mom to me & Pat early in our marriage. We were so blessed to have her in our lives!
So it’s not surprising that I’ve been drawn to the Quilted Christmas Suite! Beautiful stamps & Framelits that coordinate with Stitched Felt Embellishments, ribbon & Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
Here’s the beautiful coordinating 6X6 Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper. I love the non-traditional colors in there… blushing bride, lemon lime twist, and pool party!
- Stamps: Christmas Quilt
- Ink: Real Red
- Paper: Blushing Bride card base (5 1/2 X 11, score at 4 1/4), Real Red (5 3/8 X 2 3/4), Quilted Christmas DSP (5 3/8 X 2 1/2)
- Accessories: Stitched Felt Embellishments, Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Monday, Oct 23 at 10 am or
- Saturday, Oct 28 at 10 am
- Cost is $50 and you’ll go home with the Christmas Quilt Bundle plus a pile of Stitched Felt Embellishments!
- We’ll make 3 cards & a 3-D item!
- RSVP by 10/16 to hold your spot in this fun class!
- One lucky attendee will win the Quilted Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!