One of the things I enjoy about being a part of the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Team is that I’m challenged to try different stamping techniques. Today we’re using the Baby Wipe Technique. Fun & easy- & I LOVE the results!
- Stamps: Blooms & Wishes, Endless Thanks
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise
- Paper: Whisper White (5 1/2 X 11, score at 4 1/4 & 2 7/8 X 4 1/8), Pumpkin Pie (3 1/8 X 4 3/8), Festive Birthday DSP (5 3/8 X 4 1/8)
- Accessories: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, & Tempting Turquoise Re-inkers, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, 3/8″ Ribbon Trio
- Details: Just put drops of reinkers randomly onto Baby Wipe. Stamp onto baby wipe then onto paper for this cool effect!
If you love this card, be sure & sign up for my December Card Class-
2 dates to choose from:
Sunday, Dec. 11th at 1pm or Monday, Dec. 12th at 2pm
We’ll make 4 cards with decorated envelopes.
$10 or FREE with your $20 order placed that day
Be sure & see what the SSINK Team has done with this Baby Wipe Technique Challenge!