Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop where today it’s all about FUN FOLDS!
My fold is called a Pinwheel Card.
This paper is so pretty! And this fold shows off our beautiful Designer Series Paper so well!
And this next image shows what the card looks like when it’s opened:
There are several things I really love about this card:
- The fold is super cute!
- Beautiful Designer Series Paper!
- This is a great masculine card
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you continue on the blog hop to see more Fun Fold ideas! Next up is Vickie Littlewood.
Love this card? It’s one of the cards featured in my Fun Fold Class to Go!
Fun Fold Class to Go! Sign up today! Available only while supplies last…
MY SEPTEMBER FUN FOLD IS A PINWHEEL CARD.
*Some papers will differ slightly from what you see, but it will be from the same DSP shown.
- Papers, cut and scored, ready for you to put together to make 3 different cards
- Die cutting, embossing, or punching will be done for you. No stamping will be done per Stampin’ Up! policy. You’ll need to use your own stamps.
- PDF TUTORIALS
- PRIVATE YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH TIPS & TRICKS
The cost of $25 includes shipping/handling.
$20 if you live on Maui and will pick up from me.
A $10 PDF/VIDEO ONLY version is also available.
Choose the option that works best for you:
Sign up for 5 months and get the 6th month FREE! Available only while supplies last!
I’d love to hear what you think about these cards! Hurry and order your kit before they’re gone!
SUPPLIES LISTED HERE