This water bottle with iced tea is the perfect way to say I’m thankful for you…maybe for a teacher, a bus driver, your favorite UPS driver!- think of all the people come in contact with every day!
Here’s the directions for this cute project:
- For band around water bottle, cut DSP (I used Flowerpot DSP) 2 X 8 & use sticky strip to adhere to bottle.
- Cut Hello Honey CS 2 1/2 X 8 1/2 & score at 2 1/2 & 6.
- Punch hole in top, then decorate with Lost Lagoon cut out with #2 Starburst Framelit. Tip: Punch the circle out first so that you can see where to line up the framelit.
- Fold bottom pocket up & use Sticky Strip to close the sides.
- Stamp bottle image from Cycle Celebration to stamp bottle. I did some fussy cutting, but you could also use markers to color the stamp. I know how cranky some of you get with fussy cutting!!
- Cut out using #2 Banners Framelits.
- Staple (yes, that’s our cute new stapler!!) ribbon onto side of banner (Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Stretched Satin Ribbon)
- Found the idea here for this cute bottle! Hope you’re inspired to make some of these & pass them around!
Adorable idea – as if there were water bottles anywhere left on Maui! Next month…
Ha!! Forgot about that! I’m sure not returning to Costco for any water…filling up the bathtub!