Today’s project is a Joy Fold Christmas Card using 2 beautiful blues: Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis.
This month’s In Color is Starry Sky- the deep blue base of this card. I’ve paired it with Orchid Oasis and added some gorgeous Glimmer Paper.
The string of lights from the set: Trees for Sale are perfect for coloring with markers or for using out new Pearlized Enamel Effects! These come in 3 colors: white, red, and silver. I’ve used the white on my lights and it soaked up the ink, turning them a light shade of blue. So pretty!
Here are the dimensions for this card:
- Starry Sky: 8 1/4 X 4 1/4, score at 2 3/4
- DSP: 4 x 2 1/2 and 4 x 5 1/4
- Orchid Oasis: 3 x 7 1/2, score at 3 3/4
- Glimmer Paper: 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 (cut 2)
- Basic White: 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 (cut 2)
SUPPLIES LISTED HERE!!
This is one of our projects we’ll be making at our July In Color Classes. Go to my EVENTS to see which class works best for you!