Today I’m excited to show you another one of the cards featured in the November Fun Fold Class to Go!
This is a Trifold Gift Card Holder. Simple to make, but very special! Kits available for purchase!
This card is made using Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper along with the Cheerful Basket Bundle.
And this next image shows what the card looks like when it’s opened! I love the Cheerful Basket Bundle because you can put all kinds of things in the basket!
Isn’t that such a pretty card?! You’ll be able to do this with the instructions & video.
There are several things I really love about this card:
- The fold is very simple and cute!
- Love the possibilities using the Cheerful Basket Bundle!
- Love the Ginghamm Cottage DSP!
Love this card? It’s one of the cards featured in my Fun Fold Class to Go!
Fun Fold Class to Go! Sign up today! Available only while supplies last…
MY NOVEMBER FUN FOLD IS A TRIFOLD GIFT CARD HOLDER.
*Some papers will differ slightly from what you see, but it will be from the same DSP shown.
- Papers, cut and scored, ready for you to put together to make 3 different cards
- Die cutting, embossing, or punching will be done for you. No stamping will be done per Stampin’ Up! policy. You’ll need to use your own stamps.
- PDF TUTORIALS
- PRIVATE YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH TIPS & TRICKS
The cost of $25 includes shipping/handling.
$20 if you live on Maui and will pick up from me.
A $10 PDF/VIDEO ONLY version is also available.
Choose the option that works best for you:
Sign up for 5 months and get the 6th month FREE! Available only while supplies last!
I’d love to hear what you think about these cards! Hurry and order your kit before they’re gone!
I’m entering my card into the Just Add Ink #630 Inspiration Challenge.